Here I am again, pleading for help - help to save Chad from a life that none of us can even imagine. I am stealing the words of someone who knows Chad and knows what life has in store for him if he isn't rescued.
Please read - please share Chad and please, don't let us lose another child !!
Folks, I need you again. Badly.
I want to literally scream from urgency and desperation.
For the last month and a half, I have been posting about Chad. However, there's still no hope on the horizon for him... I told you how you did #rescuethedawn.
How we now need to #killgoliath.
As the days go by and Chad keeps waiting, my breath stops short at the thought of what his fate would be, should he not find his Mama soon. Human imagination is poor when it comes to what the reality would be for this absolutely "wonderfully and fearfully made" child.
All of the good efforts that went into creating the perfection that Chad is, would now go to waste.
It is so sad, and so heart wrenching, and so incinerating to watch a child literally run out of days, in front of your very own eyes!
I don't wish this on my worst enemy; no one deserves such a tragedy. No one should ever end their days in an institution.
We, humans, are created to live in a family and we belong to communities and society.
We don't belong to asylums.
The immigration papers signed by Chad's family should be shipped by next Friday.
That means that his Mama should ACTUALLY commit to him NOW.
Are you THE deliverance for him?
Are YOU his ticket to freedom?
Are you the one called?
Chad is a Son.
We just need to find whose he is.
Here are some practical aspects:
(1) Chad has a generous grant of $15 000 through Reece's Rainbow: http://reecesrainbow.org/1130/chad-142 This grant will be sufficient to cover the entire decreased foreign fee, the home study, the immigration fees, the airfare, and then some;
(2) At least one or the only parent has to be at least 15 years older than Chad and as we all know, he will soon turn 16;
(3) At least one or the only parent has to be a US citizen; Family must meet USCIS poverty guidelines; Family must immediately start a home study process - good news is we don't need a home study right away, nevertheless, we have to hurry up!!!;
(4) Family must immediately fill out I-800a and I-800 forms and express ship them to USCIS - package has to be opened there well before April, 09th (I know there is some controversy here but after some brainstorming with Judy at Global, we decided we'd go this route, with both forms, just to be on the safe side);
(5) Family has to be in an overall good health and have no significant criminal past, if any.
Family has to never have been deprived of parental rights;
(6) Interested families can contact Judy Williams at Global, at: firstname.lastname@example.org and at 410-459-9093; myself, at: email@example.com and at 011-359-888-527-934 or here; and Elizabeth Sherley Graham, here or at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
(7) The clock is ticking. We can stop it.
Please, share, share, share; donate, if you can to Chad's grant at RR; then think, pray, if you are a praying person, and make decisions.
A precious life is hanging on one side of the rope. Let's do it together, let's find Chad's Mama, let's pluck him from the grip of the dark side and death, let's kill his Goliath called "orphaned for life"!!!
Below you can read his profile, as seen on Reece's Rainbow
Chad was born in 2001, he started looking at objects at the age of 6-7 months old; he started reacting to sounds at the age of 4-5 months old; he started sitting independently at the age of 1 year and 8 months and he walks with support since he’s been 2 years and 6 months. Chad has Down Syndrome; Delays in the neuro-psychical development; Moderate mental delay.