Thursday, July 27, 2017

#Sealey2017



If you haven't heard about Sealey's Summer of 2017 - please go HERE to read all about it !!  In a nutshell, I am challenging YOU to take Sealey's photo out and about with you, and take pictures of him, wherever you may be - then post those pictures on your social media.

Why, you may ask ?

To raise awareness - to get him seen - and to, hopefully, find him a family !  The more he is seen - the greater his chance of being adopted.

Not sure what kind of photos to take ? Check these out - I took them of him (and my son) on our recent vacation to Kentucky, to attend to Reece's Rainbow family reunion !
















As an added incentive,  I am offering $100 to the best picture taken - and shared - by Sealey's 13th birthday at the end of October.

OH - and my husband has offered to donate $5 to Reece's Rainbow's Older Other Angels grant pool,  every time a photo is taken of Sealey's picture and shared on social media (up to $500) !!! 

Use #Sealey2017

Please - join in the fun - read THIS post, then contact me with your address so I can get Sealey's photo to you !!!

You can message me on Facebook - I am "Jenny Scrupps Pohl"

You can e-mail me - pieapple@aol.com (this IS correct, there is NO n in the word)

You can leave a comment on this post.

THANK YOU 

To read more about Sealey, please go HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment