Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tags for Walter



Walter

 A little boy aged about 6, with cerebral palsy.

A little boy without a family, living in an orphanage in Eastern Europe.





Walter, a little boy looking for a family to see him, adopt him, and give him a life worth living. A family to see his worth and to help him be the best that he can be.




Walter, a little boy listed for adoption on Reece's Rainbow, with just $4.50 in his adoption grant.




Walter, who I have pledged to help. 

As part of the Reece's Rainbow Miracle of Adoption Christmas Campaign (MACC), I have pledged to try and raise $1000 for Walter's adoption grant this holiday season.

I have been part of this holiday campaign (previously known as the Angel Tree) for several years now, and every year I have somehow managed to raise $1000 for "my" child !!

One year, I shaved my head for Buddy (and so did my son !)


 Another year, I got my first ever tattoo - Reece's Rainbow inspired !


Other years, I have sold stuff,  both in online auctions and on Ebay.

This year, I am trying something different.

    I am also using my only crafting skill - cross stitch - to make Christmas monogram gift tags.

These gift tags serve two purposes - they are a gift tag - AND they can then be used as a Christmas Tree ornament ! 


Each monogram is hand stitched by me, then glued to a hand painted wooden gift tag that measures about 2 1/4" long.



Each letter takes me between 30-45 minutes to stitch - and every stitch is filled with love - for Walter and all of the other children waiting for a family.



Every letter of the alphabet is available.


They are all different, each one crafted with love.



I will, hopefully, be spending every free moment between now and Christmas painting gift tags and stitching letters.



I have already stitched one of each letter of the alphabet, so you can see what I have to offer.


However - every gift tag YOU order will be stitched just for you - each tag will be made to order.


Each tag will come with a length of candy cane striped twine, so it is ready to be used as soon as you get it.


Did I mention that very letter of the alphabet is available ??




I am currently taking orders - but PLEASE DO NOT PAY YET !!

While I am confident that I will be able to keep up with the orders, I ask that you do not pay until I let you know that your order is ready for shipping - I would hate to not be able to complete orders due to unseen circumstances.

Each gift tag will be $5 (or more, if you so choose !), and payment will go directly to Walter's adoption grant with Reece's Rainbow.  

Again - please DO NOT PAY YET !!

Once I have received your order, I will let you know when it is completed, and at that time you can donate to Walter's grant, and I will then ship your gift tags to you.


ORDERING INFORMATION

You can order in 3 ways.

1) Leave a comment below, with the letters you need, your name, e-mail address and shipping address.

2)  E-mail me at pieapple@aol.com  (this is correct - there is NO "n"), with the required letters and your name and shipping address.

3) Message me on Facebook with the letters you need, and your shipping address - I am "Jenny Scrupps Pohl"on Facebook.

Again - DO NOT PAY YET !!!!! 

Once I have received your order, I will get the tags made, then contact you via Facebook or e-mail with payment information.

Please be patient - these take time to make, and I will work on them in the order that orders are received.  

Thank you so much for reading - and caring !!






















No comments:

Post a Comment