Friday, November 4, 2016

Newt's Goals for YOUR child !!



Here we go !!   The Reece's Rainbow Miracle of Adoption Christmas Campaign (MACC) has officially begun, and I am now on a quest to raise $1000 for my chosen Christmas Child, Walter, between now and New Year's Eve !!


 Next weekend (Nov 12th -13th), my son "Newt" and his U14 soccer team will be traveling to their last outdoor soccer tournament of the season, in Kansas City.


For a few years now, I have combined my love of soccer, my son and children with special needs, to raise funds for waiting children and families in the process of adopting.  
It's a simple concept - I ask people to sponsor my son's teams goals - for any dollar amount - and after the tournament, they multiply their pledge by the number of goals, and donate that amount to the child or family.

For this tournament, I am changing things a little.

I am asking for a donation of just $5 to Walter's adoption grant.


What do YOU get out of this, you may ask ?

Well - here's the fun part.

Everyone who donates $5 to Walter's grant will get their name put into a drawing.

Just before the tournament, I will draw ONE name.

That person can then nominate ANY child who is part of the Christmas Campaign OR any family who is in the process of adopting through Reece's Rainbow.

I will then donate $10 to that child or family for every goal that Newt's team scores next weekend.  


So - you donate $5 to Walter, then I donate $10 per goal to the Christmas child/family of your choice (and yes, it can be your own FSP if you are in the process of adopting).

Newt's team will play three games, with the possibility of a 4th if they get to the Championship game - so lots of goal scoring opportunities !!


You can donate to Walter by clicking on his name anywhere in this post - then please let me know you donated by commenting below, on any Facebook post where this blog is linked, or you can also e-mail me at pieapple@aol.com  (this is correct, their is NO "n").

THANK YOU !!

Another thing I'm doing to raise money for Walter is making personalized Christmas gift tags - you can read all about them and how to order them right HERE !!











1 comment: