Wednesday, January 3, 2018

108 Puzzle Pieces !!



Wow !!!! 

In just 11 days, we have sold 108 pieces of Sealey's jigsaw puzzle !!



(If you are unfamiliar with the concept of puzzle fundraisers - please read my post HERE).

108 pieces at $10 per piece is $1080 !!

That's $1080 that will go towards bringing Sealey home !!



I don't have the exact figures, but it will cost close to $30,000 to totally fund Sealey's adoption.  According to my calculations, before we started this fundraiser, we still needed to raise about $8,000.  

After just 11 days, the figure we now need to raise is down to about $7,000.

WOW !!!

Thank you so much to those who have already bought their puzzle pieces - it truly does take a village, and I love that you are Sealey's Villagers !!!




If you would like to buy a piece of Sealey's puzzle, you can donate a couple of ways. 

You can either donate to our tax-deductible account at Reece's Rainbow HERE.

OR donate directly to my Paypal account HERE.

Then be sure to let me know what name you would like on your puzzle piece. You can comment below, on my Facebook post, send me a private message on Facebook, or e-mail me at Britgirlus@aol.com

If you are unable to donate at this time, no problem - just knowing that you care enough to read this  - and maybe share it - is enough !!

THANK YOU !!















No comments:

Post a Comment